Specialised in the contract manufacturing of plastic parts and the realisation of injection moulds, Manuthiers innovates since 1958 in the plastic injection, the bi-injection and the multi-material overmoulding in every line of business.
We are placed in several markets : Agribusiness, Domestic science, Building sector, Hand tools, Transport, Goods and people safety, Hospital and public bodies equipments, Electricity, Home automation and various Industries.
The adaptation to the new markets requirements, the implementation of technical and esthetic parts and the regulatory compliance in sensitive sectors contribute permanently to strengthen our organisation so as to offer :
– a technical support on projects needing parts conception and prototyping,
– design, structure calculation and rheology,
– an advice on thermoplastic materials,
– budgetary alternatives on the study and injection mould realisations (qualified partners in France, Europe and Asia),
– moulds transfer coming from France or low-cost countries, from one mould to several pallets with many moulds,
– preventive or curative maintenance of our customers moulds, with stock in secured warehouse (temperate et firewall),
– a productivity thanks to automatised processes,
– metrological measurement using sensors and camera in an air-conditioned room,
– delivery of unit finished products or equiped subsets, assembled, and, if needed, tested and packed as per the customer request.
The technological watch and the emerging markets contribute to our continuous improvement approach of our internal skills, in accordance with Iso 9001 baseline.
The production plant, located in the French region Auvergne – Rhône Alpes, is now composed of 42 moulding machines from 6 Tons (Babyplast) to 485 Tons. It integrates recent investment in new machines like bi-material moulding machines of 320 Tons with numeric rotative plate. As well as electric moulding machines of 50 & 100 Tons mainly working in tandem, either for needs in moulding and overmoulding, or for the production of parts with operations of robotised assembly at machine output.
The employee training is also essential to increase the skills of each collaborator, and thus to make them able to better use the tools and materiel.
Our goal is the efficiency within a partnership, from the identification of the needs, to the supply of items in compliance with our customers requests.